Monday, January 24, 2011

What should i know from precalculus for physics in high school?



Your Ad Here



Physics
by SCholewiak

Question by mesmart12345: What should i know from precalculus for physics in high school?

I'm gonna be taking physics next year in high school, but i haven't taken precalculus yet. I've heard that you should know certain things from precalculus to do well in physics. What should I know? Can you please provide links to websites or names of books.

Also where can i find a free online physics course or a free physics textbook online?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Time Reaper
I'm not sure about websites or books (Besides the AP Physics Problem book), but From what my short attention span allows me to remember, it's good to get the Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Co-secant, Secant, and Cotangent formula's memorized.

I'd have to suggest using Google and Wikipedia if you want to get them memorized before the school year starts, but I'm sure someone will come along with a link that'll actually help.

I'll edit this post if i remember something else i used in both classes

Edit: I actually took Physics and Precalculus in the same year. I passed with a B, but that's because my teacher was foreign.





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment