Sunday, January 23, 2011

What is a good fitness bar to eat after a workout?



Your Ad Here





Question by multisport12: What is a good fitness bar to eat after a workout?

My workout routine usually consists of running 1.5 miles and doing different types of weight training. I wanting to lose 10-12 pounds that I have put on after entering college, but this has been a very hard task for me thus far. So...I'm looking for a good fitness bar to eat after I workout to help me with my weight loss process. Thanks for any advice.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Cameron
The best fitness bars that I know of that you can buy after workouts are Myoplex bars. I used to do intense training workout sessions and whenever the session was over the trainer would give us either a Myoplex shake or Myoplex bar depending on the intensity of the workout.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment